Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Next Step

Yesterday was my last day at Spans & Partner. I had a great time working over there. I met a lot of great artists.
Now I'm moving on to the next step. I'm planning to move to the south of Germany (Ludwigsburg) in about a week and I will work together with a good friend I met at work Heiko van der Scherm on a short film project.
One of my best friends Felix will come over as well and I'm really exited about it.
We'll have a great time.

The weather over here in Hamburg is terrible right now....always raining and we even had a tornado this week. Incredible, the tornado was in the south of Hamburg. Thank god I live in the north.

Hope to be able to paint some more in the next couple of days. Stay tuned! ^^v

2 comments:

TYREE DILLIHAY said...

sounds good, world traveler.
Best wishes on making your film. I know you've got a lot of fire stored up after working...it's always like that for the true creatives.

Peace and Blessings!

blabla said...

Thnx Ree!