Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Moonshine

These are two paintings I did for Moonshine. A book of DreamWorks artists personal artwork coming soon. There will be also a Moonshine Gallery Show starting in 4 Weeks at the Gallery Nucleus in LA. Read below for more informations.



My two paintings below will be available for sale during that time. I don't know if I can make it to the show since I'm up here in the Bay Area but hope to see you guys there in case I'll go.


Gallery Nucleus Presents
Moonshine
August 14, 2010 - September 6, 2010
Opening Reception: Saturday, August 14th, 2010 (7 pm - 11 pm)
Closing Reception/Book Signing: Friday, September 3rd, 2010 (7 pm - 11 pm)

Alhambra, CA – Gallery Nucleus is pleased to present MOONSHINE, an exhibit highlighting work from over 45 enormously talented and prolific Dreamworks Studio art directors, character and production designers, and visual development artists.

Moonshine features art made during the precious little times of day when these artists are not busily working on stunning animated films. These Dreamworks artists have contributed their respective talents to upcoming films, such as Shrek Forever After, Puss in Boots, The Croods, Kung Fu Panda: The Kaboom of Doom, MegaMind, The Guardians of Childhood, Scared Shrekless, and Kung Fu Panda Holiday.

11 comments:

Claire said...

Nice! I love the color pallet in the daytime painting especially.

Taylor Clutter said...

Great as always! I'll definitely be purchasing that book when it comes out. I wish I lived close enough to go to that show...

Stevie said...

Love it Goro! They all turned out great :)

Amok said...

Love that first one, the angles and style of the background trees are amazing!

olgastern said...

Thanks for the comment!
Love your use of color in your paintings. Especially in the top piece.
-Olga

Unknown said...

WOW!! You have so much awesome new postings!! U ROCK!! Hopefully someday will get to meet you at the SF sketchcrawl ^_____^

Luispa Salmon said...

lovely colors!

Goro Fujita said...

Thanks everyone!

Alina,
you mean next week right? :)

Ana Cobos said...

pffff.....is incredible ... I love it!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

aintshakespeare said...

Wow, these paintings are gorgeous. I love the run through the river.

michaelamos said...

Wow! The exhibition and work look amazing. I will be buying that book!
Love your blog too, really beautiful work.
Speak soon!

Michael