Monday, August 16, 2010

Another Sunny Day

back to good old Photoshop! I recently got Photoshop CS5 and I played around with it this weekend. They finally implemented a keyboard shortcut for the color picker. If you hit control+option+command (on the Mac) you get a floating color picker window. It's still not the best solution but better than having to do three mouse clicks to get to your desired color. If you hit control and option, you can quickly change the brush size which is similar to the function in Painter. The content aware fill function is pretty amazing. Looking forward to find out more about CS5.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

soo cute!! ^____^

Gabby Zapata said...

love the lighting!

Junko Miyakoshi said...

Another great piece..!
Thanks for the shortcut key tips :)

Cheers,
Junko

Michel Maas said...

love the colors!

Peter Oedekoven said...

Very sensitive painting!
Great

Juan Bauty said...

Stunning colors and lighting!!!

LEANDRO OLIVEIRA said...

Wow Awesome!

chhuy-ing said...

Amazing light and thanks for the shortcuts!

David Campbell said...

Beautiful lighting

Lyle Nagy said...

so badass!!

RAWLS said...

haha, I LOVE IT!!

Zeitwolf said...

I installed a shortcut for the color palette in CS2 myself with the help of AutoHotKey months ago and I'm so happy, couldn't live without it anymore.

Lovely colours in this again. I'm marvelling at how you do these.

Toyebot said...

stumbled across this...very beautiful work!

Amin said...

cool j'adore

HB said...

I love it! I like your paintings :)
you are a great artist.

Anonymous said...

i love your paintings
keep it up ;)